Terms and Conditions
Revised as of Feb 2016
www.treniq.com is a Website operated by Treniq Ltd which is registered in England under the company number 9099145. Our registered address is 2nd Floor, 14-18 Great Titchfield Street, London W1W 8BD, United Kingdom.
As a fast growing company, we aim to update these terms regularly, and may change the content from time to time without prior notice. A date is indicated at the top of this page stating when these terms were last revised. Please take the time to read these Terms and Conditions, as it is important for all parties involved to understand our contractual relationship relating to your use of our Website and the services we provide to you. Please read these terms carefully, by continuing to use this Website or using any services, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in this agreement.
Treniq / Us / We: Means Treniq Ltd
Website: Means www.treniq.com
Consumer / You: Means the end user of the Website and the purchaser or potential purchaser of the Designers product
Designer: Means the designer of the product listed on our website
Contract / Agreement: Means this document or any copies of this document
Intellectual Property Rights: patents, utility models, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Product Description: means the photographs, text, video clips or other representation of the product describing its appearance, dimensions, mass, materials, intended use, function etc
Services: means the services offered by Treniq for the publication, advertisement, promotion of the Designers product, together with the collection of money for the sale of the Designers product and the liaison with the Consumer
Specification: Means the actual or intended function, size, shape, colour, use or description of the Designers product.
VAT: Value added tax chargeable under the Value Added Tax Act 1994.
Day: a period of 24 consecutive hours ending at 12.00 midnight
Week: Any period of seven consecutive days.
Month: A calendar month.
Year: Any period of 12 consecutive months
2.2. General Clauses
- Clause, schedule and/or paragraph headings shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
- A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality).
- A reference to a company shall include any company, corporation or other body corporate, wherever and however incorporated or established.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
- This agreement shall be binding on, and enure to the benefit of, the parties to this agreement and their respective personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns and references to any party shall include that party's personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
- A reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time
3. Users Details
- All the personal information that you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
- You will contact us immediately if there are any changes to your personal information by updating on our Website or by contacting our Customer Care team
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
- You are over 18 years of age
- You must stipulate your correct delivery address. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and temporary accommodation addresses are not acceptable
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us or our brands
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with this Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, illegal or immoral activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use this Website or any of our Services.
- You may not use, post, transmit or upload or cause to be used, posted, transmitted or uploaded any file, program or similar communication designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any Company user or to spread any form of virus or other malicious software.
- You also agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain a source code of this Website.
5. Data Protection
- By posting information or content on the Website, we shall automatically have the rights to use this information for the Company’s use (including all related Intellectual Property rights) only. Under no circumstances we will be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions, or loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services provided by us
- We cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data, which you or other users may provide about themselves
- All content accessed by you using our services is at your own risk and you will be solely be responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom
6. Trademark & Copyright
All Intellectual Property included on our Website, such as pictures, content, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Treniq Ltd, the individual Designer and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. You shall abide by all copyright notices and trademark rules of the Website and shall not use, copy, store, reproduce, translate, publish, broadcast, distribute, recreate work listed on our Website as the proprietary rights is not owned by you. In addition, you shall not link to the Website without prior written consent from Treniq Ltd.
7. Product Description
- Any content relating to the products that is added, created, uploaded, or posted on the website, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the Brand from which such content was originated.
- The entire product details including delivery dates, return policy, product care and other information associated with items available for purchase is described on their specific product page.
- All products shown are subject to availability.
- We always try to describe as accurately as possible every characteristic of the products via photography and by text provided by our Brands. However, since our products are not mass-produced, and are either handmade from natural materials or hand-finished, slight variations may invariably occur from time to time.
- We have a policy of continuous product development so we can provide you with what we consider the best design at the best price, and thus reserve the right to amend the specifications of products, their price, packaging and any service associated at any time without prior notice.
- Even if not always mentioned, some self-assembly may be required on certain product(s). If in doubt, you should contact the brand prior to ordering any items.
8.Rules of Conduct
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the use of the website. You shall not:
- Interfere or attempt to restrict the proper working of the website or our service.
- Set up any form of auto-responder or spam on the website or use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to crawl the website pages.
- Scrape any data from the website.
- Upload, copy, lease, submit or distribute any data, that is on the website or related to Treniq or the brands, which is incorrect, false or misleading.
- Intended to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the function of our website including software, hardware, or emails or damage or obtain unauthorized access to data or password or other sensitive information of Treniq, ours brands or our customers or any related third party.
- Take any action in violation of Treniq’s policies and guidelines
Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
9. Fraud Protection
- We reserve the rights to withdraw any brand, product from the Website at any time and/ or remove or edit any information on our Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from our Website
- We reserve the right to terminate or to refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion
If you wish to terminate your account by writing to us at email@example.com
- You acknowledge that we have no control over and no duty to take any action regarding which users may gain access to this Website or what Content you are able to view on this Website or what actions you may take or may not take as a result of having been exposed to the Content of this Website.
- The Services, Content, and any software available through this Website are provided on an "as is" basis, without any warranty, either express or implied, in relation to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Service. We cannot guarantee that using this Service will be uninterrupted or error free.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and other Designers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of The Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of our Website, or the use by any other person accessing our Website.
11. Limitation of Liability
- Whilst we make reasonable efforts to ensure that any information presented on our service is correct, the information and material displayed on our service is presented without any guarantees, conditions or warranties of any kind and the service is made available to you on an “as is” basis. We are not responsible for anything that occurs from your reliance on the content of our service.
- To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all warranties and conditions implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- We are not liable in any way for failure, interruption, delay or any other matters of a similar nature whatsoever to the Service or Website arising out of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- The exclusion of liability does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by you arising out ofr your use of the Service or Website and/or your breach of these terms and conditions of use.
12. Third Party Websites
The Website may from time to time contain hypertext links to websites that are not operated by us or by our associated companies. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content or the manner in which they operate. Our inclusion of hypertext links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material contained on the websites or of the owners.
13. Contact Us
We are in the business of serving you and we put great emphasis on customer support. If you have any queries and wish to contact our customer care team, you can either send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us on the phone: +44(0)203-411-5000 (Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GMT).