Revised as of Feb 2016
- When you register and use this website you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name and contact details. We will store this data carefully in our secure server and we will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you.
- We may use the information you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services
- For assessment and analysis so that we can review, develop and improve the services we offer. This will also enable us to provide you with relevant information through our marketing initiatives. We may use your information to make decisions about you using automation technology, for example, recommending products or services, that we think will interest you. We may inform you (by email, post or otherwise) about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you if you are a subscribed user.
- To send you information about the company, marketing campaigns and information to update you about the progress of your interaction at Treniq. We hate spam as much as you do, so we’ll always send you information based on your preferences only.
- We may permit selected third parties nominated by Treniq Ltd to use your data, to help us improve our services so that we can provide you with the relevant information that will help you navigate through our website and help you find products easily. We may then contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods based on your preferences.
- For the prevention and detection of fraud
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter
- If at a later date you wish to opt out of receiving marketing information from Treniq.com, or from one of our selected third party partners, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may also disclose your information:
- To anyone to whom we may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- Please be advised that we do not give information about you or any of our users to our advertisers.
- In order to monitor and improve the website, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser version and the website you visited prior to ours.
- New technologies are emerging on the Internet that help us deliver customised visitor experiences. Technologies such as 'cookies', may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser and will be saved on your system. Cookies help us understand pages and advertisements seen by you. They also help us determine how frequently certain pages are visited and the most popular areas of the website. Cookies also allow us to make our website more user friendly, for example, allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter or remember it every time you visit our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will give you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and conducting transactions over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful act.
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us. Please note that we are entitled to charge an administration fee for providing such information to you.
- Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions, or loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services provided by the company.
- Your account will be protected by password. It is your duty to ensure that your account security is maintained by not sharing your password with any third party and also observing good internet practices so as to avoid phishing, scams or similar. Treniq cannot be held responsible for any losses, howsoever incurred, that result from unauthorised access to your account where your password is shown to have been compromised.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) the data controller is Treniq Ltd (Company No 09099145) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, 14-18 Great Titchfield Street, London W1W 8BD
We’re in the business of serving you and we put great emphasis on customer support. If you have any queries about our policies, the status of your order, or just want to get in touch with us to know more about our services, there are various ways in which you can contact us.